Thursday, January 1, 2009

Timmy's new love and other sundries

Timmy got a few things for Christmas, but for the most part was content to nurse and look at the lights for his Christmas treat. However, one ball Nani sent has replaced me in his affections. It's really very ugly...looks like a beach ball with tentacles...but it's his favorite thing. He sits in his bumbo and fusses if he drops it, wiggles when he sees it and chews on its freakish little arms for hours. I've been upstaged by a purple fleece octopus!






Connor made a couch fort with daddy today...he is going a little stir crazy inside. We're hoping maybe tomorrow he can go to the indoor park with daddy for a little while and run off some energy if it's not too horrid outside. It's supposed to be -50, but it actually warmed to -35 today so who knows?



And this pic I included because it's a little eerie...you can barely see Charlie's arm supporting Timmy, so it looks as if we have a supernatural infant. We can tell Timmy later he was a superhero at birth!

1 comment:

Donald, Mary, Karlie and Chayson said...

Hello, I don't see how to contact you privately so I guess I'll have to introduce myself publicly for all to read. I'm a friend of Matt's from high school. He recently found me on facebook and then I found your blog. I know you must be a great person to be Matt's wife. I hope we can be internet friends. You guys probably don't get back to Portland very often. I love reading your blog. You are a great story teller. Check out mine, it is mostly pics though.