Saturday, January 24, 2009

How to Catch Up?

We have had a thousand things happen in the last couple weeks. Daddy deployed...we left Alaska on a horrible plane odyssey that scrambled both kids for days...settled into Manassas living...got involved in a minor mall riot...endured an epic Connor meltdown about a 3 year old photo shoot...on and on.

I can't possibly catch up on everything in detail. And since we are not currently living in Alaska, the focus of the blog will naturally shift a bit. You'll have to read DC adventures with two kids and deployment schtuff for about six months instead. Since I'm pretty sure only my friends and family read it anyway, hopefully I won't lose my readership.

Stay tuned for Connor's first day of preschool on Monday...I'm so nervous about my baby heading off to school for the first time! It's only half a mile from the house so I can pace and run to him as soon as possible when the half day is over!

2 comments:

Amber said...

(((HUG)))
Hope Connor's first day of school is fun for him and not too sad for you.

Anonymous said...

I lived in Montclair...how funny...look forward to this new chapter...and yay for Connor..he will be great!