Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big happenings in the Freel/Crean house

Connor made a deal with daddy back in the day that when he went potty like a big boy and went to school and learned how to pedal properly, he could get a big boy bike. That seemed like a long shot three months ago but he has since reminded us that he has fulfilled his promise and we had yet to pay up. (FYI, never cut a deal with this kid. He remembers EVERYTHING!)

And here is the result! Pop helped him pick out a "cool bicki-cycle".



And he looks a wee bit like (dare I say it?) "Desert Fox" Rommel in his "hemet".



Timmy in the meantime is two seconds away from smoking and running a marathon. He just learned how to sit up...he's strong enough to do it, but the balance is lacking. As a result he got to sit at the table in his sassy seat like a big boy and watch everyone eat dinner!



He didn't think it was fair everyone got to eat but him...hmmm, how does THIS taste??

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hopefully Timmy will smoke, then quit and then run that marathon, for his health's sake ;)

Congratulations to Connor on his big boy bike! I got this post through my RSS feed a long while back and thought I'd posted a response, only to find today that there was nada from me. (My long-winded way of explaining why I'm so late to comment here.)

And you're right, there is a little "Desert Fox" in that photo, LOL.