Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Want a Timmy professional photo session sneak peek?

Go to www.photosbybreanne.typepad.com and check out the two blog entries with Timmy's photos!

I'm always amazed and impressed by my friends' talents. My good girlfriend Breanne launched a professional photography business, and I think if you look at her work you'll understand why she's going to be a resounding success. I'm just melting at these pics...I can't wait til she gets them all proofed and done so we can ooh and ahh, and get a great start on our Timmy Wall of Adoration. His brother has an almost three year head start on his display wall, so we have to help Timmy catch up!

If you're local, consider getting Breanne to do a photo session for you...she does families, kids, babies, newborns, seniors and even boudoir if you want a racy but fun gift to give your loved one (great deployment gift...why not remind him what he's got waiting at home??). Even if she wasn't the awesomest friend in the world, I would rate Breanne's patience, professionalism and photographic skills as absolutely top notch. Here's her link... www.breannekesslerphotography.com Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love feet pics...so cute!!!!