Friday, October 24, 2008

4th of 4th

My friend Jen tagged me today...I'm fulfilling my tagging karma!

THE RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.


Here's mine!



These are our friends April and BJ Fry at our squadron Halloween party in October 2005. This is quintessential Fry humor at its best! I think BJ makes an outstanding naughty nun eh? Of course, my favorite part is the clearly plastic belly showing through.

Amy, Brianna, Sarah and anyone else reading this in the blogosphere, consider youself tagged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am shaking my fist at you!

Anonymous said...

Shake away my dear, but get to posting!!

Anonymous said...

funny how your karma bite me in the bum. Not my fav pic of my hubby and me, but hey what a surprise to see I made your blog. Halloween sounded fun. Miss you.