Sunday, September 21, 2008

Timmy Pics...again

This is my blog, and I get to post all the pics I want of my boys, so there! :-)

Timmy had his first bath other than quick swipes with a cloth after his belly button totally healed up. He thinks mommy got a little personal!

















We dressed him in this uber cute Halloween outfit which he didn't think much of...
















And my favorite...Connor LOVES to hold Timmy. We have to remind him he's not allowed to pick up the baby on his own. Eerily, I'm hearing myself in this myna bird of a toddler. Connor and Timmy were sitting on Charlie's lap in the recliner, and Timmy began to fuss. In exact imitation of my tone and words, Connor cooed, "I know, I know...I'm sowwy baby. It's hard to be baby!" Who needs a video camera with a kid playing you back to yourself??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at big boy in his argyle sweater!!!! He is so handsome. ANd as for little Timmy. What a doll! Post all the pics you want. I am eating them up! Are you on skype?

Jen said...

I love how blissfully happy Timmy looks in the pic where Connor's holding him. Priceless!